Tuesday, October 17, 2006

You can take us out of the south...

Well, Michael may be able to take us out of the south, but he won't take the south out of us.

I found Micah his first pair of cowboy boots at a consignment shop last week. He has worn them everyday, and even has slept in them a couple of nights. When we got home from buying them that day he immediately went to get his cowboy hat. He walked in with his hat and his boots on and said, "Hey mom, I have my hat and my boots, now all I need is a horse." I agreed with him completely since it's always been a dream of mine to have a horse. I love living in the south and even though we will be "mid-westerners" soon, I will always be a "southern belle".

1 comment:

The McKays said...

Such a cute pic!

New post, please! I want to read more about life with the Smiths.

My Little Blessings

  • Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker