Monday, March 23, 2009

Guypalooza 2009

Last Friday afternoon Michael went camping with several of the guys from his Tuesday morning bible study group. These men are such an answer to prayer for both of us. Michael got his appetite wet when he started to become friends with some guys in Texas but then we moved to "hell-frozen-over", I mean, Illinois. He started meeting with this group of men and they have been studying the book by Mark Batterson called Chasing a Lion On A Snowy Day, hence the saying on the side of the SUV.

I am so thankful for God and His work in my man's life and I am so thankful for the men that God has brought into his life.

You chase those lions, boys!!!!

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5316441083792415090" />


No comments:

My Little Blessings

  • Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker