Monday, October 08, 2007

I AM AN AUNT






I am SOOOO excited. I became a “biological” aunt today. I say it that way because I have had the privilege of being an aunt to my sister-in-law’s children for 8 years, but this is my sister’s first child. I wasn’t able to be there (BOO!), but I did get to listen to the delivery on my cell phone (thanks Mom). Isabella, Micah, and Aria were sitting with me when we heard her first little cries. They named her Sophie Annabel (hopefully I am spelling that right). She weights 6lbs 12oz and has a head full of blond hair. I can’t wait to see her. I am flying down this weekend for a couple of days. The picture to the right is Amy the day before she went into labor. BEAUTIFUL!!!!

2 comments:

Andi and Michael said...

Congratulations Aunt Jen! Hope your trip to Birmingham is fun. Give that baby lots of kisses!
Andi

The McKays said...

so exciting! hooray for healthy babies.

My Little Blessings

  • Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker