Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Princess

On Tuesday our little girl turns 3. Unbelievable, it seems like only yesterday that I was bringing her home from the hospital. Now she is officially a little girl and no longer a toddler. We had her party yesterday and she had a blast. We had a Princess party, complete with makeovers, pictures on the royal throne, a craft where we made picture frames to hold our picture, and lots of dress-up stuff. I even dressed up in my sister's VERY large wedding gown and wore a tiara. The girls thought it was great! And believe it or not, I was ultra-organized and did not stress out at all. We just had alot of fun. Here are some pictures.








And of course no princess birthday party would be complete without the birthday girl getting caught picking her nose on her royal throne.


1 comment:

d$ said...

Just stumbled across your blog somehow... I'll follow it. if you keep it up, i'll add it to my blogroll--not that that's a special award or anything, but hey, any exposure is good. also, let me know if you need help doing videos, cause it took me forever to figure out how to post the ones i post...

d$
http://broadwaydave.blogspot.com

My Little Blessings

  • Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker