Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tonsillectomy time again!

So, Micah is going in tomorrow to have his tonsils and adenoids out. Isabella had hers out last May. Both of the children have suffered from snoring and sleep apnea because of their tonsils. I didn't blog about Isabella's experience because she had a very rough time and even though I thought about it I was too warn out to do it. With Micah I wanted to do this because being one of the most common surgeries in children it might help other people to know what to expect. I didn't have alot of this with Isabella but what I did have REALLY helped. So I will blog daily about what goes on during the next week or so.

No comments:

My Little Blessings

  • Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker