Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tonsillectomy- Day 5

Ok, so today was a very rough day. The pain and not being able to do anything is taking it's toll on Micah, and consequently on me too. He did not sleep well last night and is extremely tired today but will not lay down long enough to take a nap. He has cried and whined all day long. I am trying to be very patient but this evening I am feeling at my wits end. He got upset with me because I wouldn't lay with him, mainly because the house is a wreck and his sisters are needing me too. For those of you who are reading this, please pray for all of us. Between his recovery, Aria fighting sleep at every opportunity, and Isabella feeling very left out in the process, we are all wearing very thin around here and we really need your prayers.

No comments:

My Little Blessings

  • Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker